Voting

Mar 28, 2006

Greatest Childhood Moment of All time


Let me just start by saying how much I absolutely love my little brother, Jonathan(Now that is)!!! Now lets go back to THEN. The time when I got absolute revenge and got a way with it!!! Well it all began as a typical summer day at the Tiller household. Jonathan and I were in the living room having Nintendo game wars. We were sitting in little fold up chairs I think and I am sure that I started the chair war but I also FINISHED it!!! If I remember correctly every time he would start doing better than me in the game I would just knock his chair over and then it would be my turn and ofcourse he was brave enough to do the same thing to me. I let the fun go on for a while but he just didn't know when to stop and I think our conversation went something like me saying "Jonathan if you do that one more time I am going to hit you!" and he probably said "OOH, I'm scared now, as he knocked my chair over for the last time. He took off running out the front door and around the side of the house when I caught him and by then I was really mad because I had to chase him. I was sitting on top of him about the time my dad came to the scene. Jonathan as screaming like a baby ofcourse and when dad made me get off, Jonathan was tattle taling that Windy hit me. Dad's response still brings a smile to my face. "Well Jonathan that sounds like that is ONE less WHOOPING I have to give you today!!!" AWE!!SWEET VICTORY!!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

I sure hope Jonathan picks up on this blogging stuff. I would probably finally find out several things I didn't know. Probably still don't want to know. But at least he could respond and tell his side of the story.

Caci said...

good story windy! I hope you made him cry! hahaha just kidding of course...but you know you also always got him trouble by making him laugh when he was in trouble! you were mean!