Voting

Apr 3, 2006

Jonathan and Erin


This is one of my favorite pictures of Jonathan and Erin. Erin is a wonderful wife for Jonathan. She really brings out the best in him. You wouldn't believe how much he has grown and changed since they have been together. I just love Erin and I am so glad that she is a part of our family. She just loves my boys and is really good to them. She will be a great mother someday! Jonathan is a great uncle, too. He just spoils the boys! I think he likes shopping for their Birthday toys almost as much as they like getting them!!

2 comments:

Caci said...

erin is so pretty...how did jonathan end up with her? haha just kidding....I am happy that they are so good together!

Patti said...

That is a great picture...I guess nobody has a photo of Erin since she got her hair cut....Very cute...Erin, if you are reading this, make Jonathan take a new picture of you to post.