Voting

Dec 12, 2006

Just Right


On Sunday after church we went searching for the perfect tree.

Yes I know we are a litte late this year but we had some things to finish on the house before the tree would fit.
We went to our favorite tree farm and took a short hayride to the field of trees. Carter wanted the not so safe task of holding the saw. Ofcourse trying to cut down everything in site.
We finally found the one we wanted and all the boys got to try to cut the tree down.
It was fun and when we got home we decorated it.
I let the boys hang every ornament other that a select few collectables and I didn't move a single one that they put up there. My mom should learn a thing or two from me!!! The tree looks gorgeous.

1 comment:

Caci said...

Carter's pic on the top is gorgeous! I am glad you guys had fun getting your tree,and you are right...it looks great!