Voting

Aug 26, 2008

School Is In Full Swing!



Ok, well there is a lot to tell so I will start with Monday.

Monday came way too early but all the boys were up and excited to go(even Carter,which has Not been excited up until then)so all was well, until we got in the car and tried to actually get them to school. The traffic was horrendous, not to mention the fact that there is not even half as much parking as needed at the actual school. But we finally got them there and settled and they had a great day!

Dawson came home telling all the News! He is very expressive and funny! He told me that there was 200 or 20 hundred people in the cafeteria and he felt like PUKING! =) He was telling me about the kids that got in trouble and had to change their color to yellow, "which is not a good place to be" he said. Blake switches classes 4 times this year and he is very excited about that! He loves school, so every day is a good day but he makes sure that when we walk in the school to take Dawson to his class that he stays way in front of us so no one says him with his Mom and Dad...I think it is a 4th grade BOY ThING! Carter had a good day as well and was telling us all about the fake money they can earn and spend at the store in their class of donated items!(very cool idea) All in all Day 1 was a success!

The boys all had Great First weeks at school! Even Carter's attitude was converted from not wanting to go to school, and weighing whether or not he could live with me going to jail if he didn't go, To loving every minute of it and wishing this was not a 3 day weekend because he didn't want to miss a day! He goes from one extreme to another, there is no middle ground with him! He has that all or nothing attitude!

My classes are going to be Great! Ofcourse we haven't really done anything yet. I have taken maybe 1 page of notes in each class but it will come soon enough so I am not complaining! I am looking forward to the semester! For those of you who don't know my Major, it is Graphic Design/Photography..But the Degree will be in Graphic Design and I will just get a certificate in Photography...

2 comments:

Caci said...

Glad to hear the boys had a great first week at school! That always helps when the kids like their teachers and classes.

I am also glad you like your classes, but what exactly is

"Draphic Design"? Ha ha you know I have to give you a hard time if I can!! Love ya!!

Amanda said...

I loved the picture of all three of the boys!