Voting

Dec 20, 2008

8 Things and An Update

I was tagged by my cousin to fill this out. It is really fun!



8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Pappadeaux
3. Casa Ole
4. Jucy's
5. El Lugar
6. Chick-fil-a
7. Chilli's
8. Olive Garden

8 Things That Happened Today
1. I washed all the dishes
2. I put away all the dishes
3. Went to Lowe's for sheet rock
4. Played with my kids outside
5. Ate at Texas Pizza
6. Watched the kids play at Texas Pizza
7. Watched Ernest Saves Christmas for family movie night
8. Did a Craft with the kids

8 Things I look Forward To
1. Finishing school
2. Going to Mamaw's for Christmas tomorrow
3. Going to School
4. Christmas morning
5. My Mommy staying with us for a few days
6. Having Christmas at our house this year
7. Spring Break so I can finally see Caci
8. Taking the kids to Holiday in the park

8 Things I'm Scared Of
1. Finishing school and using my degree
2. losing someone I love
3. Never being done with our house
4. Something happening to my husband
5. being home alone at night
6. how to get the kids out of the house in case of a fire
7. hurting someone's feelings
8. not meeting other expectations of me

8 Things I Wish For
1. my kids to keep their rooms clean
2. my kids to listen better
3. To be finished with school
4. to get paid for what I do
5. a little girl
6. always being close with my kids
7. my boys to grow into good men
8. a vacation

8 Things I Watch On TV
1. Biggest Loser
2. Survivor
3. 90210
4. Privileged
5. Chuck
6. Little People, Big World
7. Heroes
8. One Tree Hill

Update: I have finally gotten my house clean! That is a HUGE undertaking! Those of you that have been to my house and know me best, know exactly what I am talking about!

Caci: I even cleaned and organized my closet and my mom gave me a shoe cubby! It looks so YOU!

Now I tag: Liz, LeeAnn, Melissa, Amy(if you see this)

1 comment:

Caci said...

I am so proud of you!! I guess I didn't realize that the Update part was supposed to be part of the tag....I thought Amanda just added that at the end, so I didn't put an update on mine! OOPS! LOL