Voting

Mar 27, 2006

Blake


Blake is my oldest son. He is in first grade and is great in school. He loves to read and make good grades. He is very concerned about these types of things. He is in the "What If" stage. Lets say he is in trouble for something and he will "what if" the situation to death. Mom what if I would have done this or what about if this happens. Still after all the times I tell him what ifs don't change the punishment he still trys each time. He is also playing baseball this year. We practice everyday at home. He is the hardest worker I have ever seen. His coach told them that they should throw atleast 50 times everyday and you better believe that it gets done. He has improved greatly in just a few weeks. I think he is going to have a great time. This is our kids first time to play competitive sports. It has been better than I thought. Ofcourse we do have the loud mouth child on the team that thinks he is IT! I guess it isn't sports without the ONE!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome Windy! Another week and we'll have the rest of the fam! I love seeing your boys. I haven't seen you or your boys in quite a while. We miss y'all! Keep em' comin'!

Caci said...

Thanks for saying you are gonna look for my number, but you know you should have that think memorized!!!! Does Blake every say, "What if I hadn't cut my hair with the scissors, Mom?" hahaha!

Patti said...

There are many things that Blake is finding out that he can do well. Swimming, soccer, reading, baseball and lots more. Blake is one of those kids that really practices the things he is interested in. I'm glad that he enjoys so many things.