Voting

Mar 27, 2006

Dawson


This is Dawson. He is the youngest of the 3 boys. He got a new bicycle(motorcylce as he calls it) for his birthday and he rides it all day long. He is sweet with a very stubborn side. He is in my class at daycare which wouldn't be my choice but that is just how it worked out. It is hard to discipline him there because all I can do is sit him in timeout or take he to the office if he is really being bad. He has been to the office several times but now he has figured out that going to the office isn't really all that bad so now when I say"Dawson, Do you want me to take you to the office?" He will reply very bravely," Yes I want you too." Needless to say by the time I get home he belongs to Daddy for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

Caci said...

Yes, he is so sweet....don't take that boy to the office unless it is for a treat!!

Patti said...

This is a wonderful picture of the youngest grandson. Sometimes he amazes me with his maturity and adult ways. For instance, he doesn't mind telling Carter to "Get your thumb out of your mouth, Carter!" and "Get your finger out of your nose, Carter!" Now, does he think he is the boss, or what????