Voting

Apr 7, 2006

Anna Banana





I couldn't go one more day before posting about my favorite little girl in the whole world. I never could seem to get my little girl so Annalisa gets all the spoils from her Windy. Yes, as you can imagine, I, the mother of three boys is drawn to the girl section of every store because I have to see if there is anything that I think Annalisa can't live without! I am very close to all of Caci's kids but Annalisa just has that little something Special. When Caci and Ben make their weekly trip over to our house on Saturday's, the girls sometimes get to go shopping. Sometimes we hit the mall and other times it might just be the Dollar Store or Brookshires. Oh, I almost forgot our 2 favorites, Wal-mart and Target!! Well, it doesn't matter to us girls what store we get to go to or for how long because any little bit of time we get a way from all the boys is time much needed and well spent! If by chance we only get to go to Brookshires, you better believe that we go up and down every isle atleast once because if we don't we might accidentally forget the Cake or Brownies with the chocolate chucks that have been calling our names all week. That would just be a travesty if we miss our one and only opportunity all week to get our SWEET FIX!!! So I guess now that you know all of our secrets to our one night a week shopping experience I can post a picture of my sweet Annalisa.

7 comments:

Patti said...

It sounds like you have found you a little girl to spoil. I know you enjoy buying a few girl things now and then. Lucky for Annalisa! She couldn't ask for a better second mother.

Caci said...

That is so true AP....Annalisa knows Windy loves her and she will tell me in a heartbeat! Most all of the clothes in her closet came from Windy and she knows that too! It really is fun to get together with family!

Caci said...

I love how the pics look when you click on them and they get bigger! They are really good!

Caci said...

I LOVE your pink lettering!!!

Caci said...

why are you making me verify when I post?????

Windy Smith said...

Sorry about the word verification. I must have accidentally changed it.

Caci said...

Dad, get over the bangs!!!! She is beautiful and she looked like Cole before she had bangs. Stop your whining! I can't magically make her bangs get longer just cause you asked. Deal with it in therapy this week. ;-)