Voting

Apr 1, 2006

My Hand is Stuck


Everyday after we pick Blake up from school we come home and get a snack and go to the park of play in the yard for a little while. The other day we did our same routine. We came home and the boys all decided they wanted cheese crackers for a snack. So being the mom that I am and not wanting to dirty any bowls, I just gave them the box and told them to share. I try to make sure they all take turns grabbing a handfull. This worked quite well for a while until my youngest most stubborn child decides he will just fix this where his brothers can't have anymore. OFcourse, Blake and Carter let me know this immediatley. Mom, Dawson's not sharing, is yelled through they house until I come in there. I think all kids think their legs are broken and instead of coming the get me they just YELL!!! So I come in there and tell Dawson the let his brothers have some and he looks at me with the most serious face and says, "I can't, my hand is stuck." So, I ran to get my camera so I can show you all how smart my 3 year old son is!!

3 comments:

Patti said...

He may be the youngest, but it appears that he has figured out how to outsmart his older brothers. I can tell that his has inherited his problem-solving and scheming skills from his GranGran!!

Caci said...

So true, so true!! What a cutie Dawson is...and a genius to boot! And yes, Windy...my kids yell at me too instead of coming to get me! What's up with that?

Melissa said...

That is some quick thinking. He's gonna fit right in to the Templin gang.