Voting

Jul 16, 2006

Jersey all grown up


Well, my little Jersey Girl, is now big. She is about 5 months old now and is still very pretty but she is just a little to much for us to handle. She is a great dog but she needs to live outside. Unfortunately, our fence is not finished and she can't stay outside at our house. We have tried to make her an inside dog but she just isn't. She doesn't really tear anything up but she just has to much energy for us to spend enough time with her since we are both gone all day at work. We are going to try to find a new home for her soon and I would like to offer her to anyone in our family that wants her first because I know that she would be taken care of. So if you are interested or know someone who might be let me know. Here are some recent pictures.

1 comment:

Caci said...

She is a sweetie pie! And beautiful too! I would take her, but you know our fence isn't finished either....and well, the kids would hate having a dog. HAHAHAHAHA!! Whatever! Don't tell them you are looking for a home for her or they will sneak her in my backseat!