Voting

Aug 5, 2006

MARY KAY GOT ME HOOKED

Well, Some of you already know my new news! I am officially a Mary Kay Sales Woman! I have my first party booked for August 12 at my MOM's. It is my official DEBUT!! I am very excited about this opportunity to make some extra money to help me pay off my student loans I will be getting to go to college. I am hoping that I will do well enough saling this that I can pay those off before I finish college so I start my Dental Hygiene carreer without any DEBT! I would also really like to quit my job at the Daycare and just go to school even though I love working at the daycare I where I am now I just feel like this is my chance to go to school and I should try to give myself the best opportunity I can to succeed. So if anyone who lives in, OH, I don't know Colorado or Dallas and would like to buy some Mary Kay makeup then you know who to call. I will also have a website within the next week so you can order your own stuff anytime you want too. Isn't that COOL! If you want to call me and order something My number is 903-245-9737. Leave me a message if you call before 2:00 because I will be at work until that time. Thanks ahead of time for you SUPPORT!! hint hint =) hehe

3 comments:

Caci said...

ok ok....I will be at your show! What foods will be served???hahaha
I know you will do well, can't wait to see your new dress!

Michael said...

If only you'd done this a couple of years ago when I was in my makeup wearing phase.... :)

Seriously, I hope you do really well, I can tell that you are super energized about this opportunity.

Luanne said...

So are you still as excited? I remember when I first started, I was jazzed as well. I sincerely hope you're doing well and not drowing in unsold inventory. You might want to check out Pink Truth Again, I sincerely hope you don't regret having gotten into this "opportunity".