Voting

Aug 16, 2006

Work and School

Well, I am proud to say that my Mary Kay Debut last weekend was a big HIT!!! I made much more money than I ever expected in one day. It was a great feeling. Now I just hope I can keep it up. The boys start school tomorrow so we will be off to an early start. We have to walk both of them to their classes for the first few days of school so they can find their way by themselves on Monday. I am excited for them to go because they are getting really bored now. Carter is starting Kindergarten and Blake is starting Second grade. Charlie is starting to use her leg now without having the surgery so hopefully we won't have to do that. She wouldn't be using her leg if it were out of place but I am a little worried about it staying in place but maybe it just took her extra time since she got so sick and lost a lot of muscle in that leg. Thank you so much for your prayers because I don't know if we could afford to pay much more for her leg. So this is an answer to our prayers for sure. Oh, I start school next week so please pray for me as I take on yet another journey. That is about it, just a little update.

1 comment:

Caci said...

Congratulations on your debut show! I know it was a good one and we had lots of fun. Hope the boys had a great first day of school, and I am glad Charlie is feeling even better.

Now, get my lipstick to me, Woman!!!