Voting

Sep 29, 2006

Update

Well I am glad that Michael seems to have a lot of time on his hands to make sure his family is up to date on all the current tv shows and things in his life. As for me, I can't seem to find the time to breath much less keep anyone updated on anything but I just can't sit back and let him really out do me anymore. So I am back! I have been going to school and working and school is going great, work is work, I am just really getting burned out at the daycare. One person can only do so much, you know? Any how, Blake is doing boys scouts and he absolutely loves it. It is just the type of thing he really enjoys to do. It has been fun for all of us. We are going to Camp Tyler tonight for a family cook-out and bike riding for the kids. It will be great fun for them I am sure. I could go on and on about what has been going on but I will have to come back to that tomorrow. Got to go get kids from school.

3 comments:

Caci said...

oh man, am I glad to see you back on again, too! I am going to post something new tonight, because I feel the pressure to perform! I hope to see ya again sometime. Annalisa loves her present and she cut me out pics of makeup!

Michael said...

Glad to see you back on here, and I glad to know that school is going well. Hope you have fun tonight with the fam.

Melissa said...

WHAT'S UP GIRLFRIEND! I'M SO IMPRESSED....A MOTHER OF THREE, WORKING, AND GOING TO SCHOOL. YOU ARE AWESOME! LOVE YA!