Voting

Nov 1, 2006

Halloween 2006



We went to our Daycare Church Fall Festival for Halloween this year. Carter has been a little sick so we knew we wouldn't be able to stay out for long so we figured that would be the best idea. They had a great time playing all the games and they got lots of "Good" candy and they did the blow up obsticle course and then we went home. Short and Sweet and to the point. They had a great time and Carter didn't get any worse from our outing so everyone was happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GranGran thinks these pirates are pretty handsome. I wonder if they are good pirates or bad pirates. They look like they are dressed for a very fun evening. Dawson does look a little sickly. Well, I'll bet the candy made him feel better.

Windy Smith said...

Dawson was fine but he said the flash on the camera hurt his eyes. The next picture that I meant to post he was smiling

Caci said...

I think I only saw carter in a sideways pic. I am glad you all had a great time!

Caci said...

Today I can see more pics to go with the sideways one of carter. They are adorable!!!