Voting

Oct 24, 2006

What can the boy do?

Has anyone asked themselves what powers does the boy have? What boy you might ask? Nikki(Frikki)'s son. On the previews for next week the father comes back and he is going through the wall. So if both parents have some sort of special powers then the boy must too, right? He keeps saying that his dad didn't do anything. Well I agree with him, I think that Frikki killed all those people that he went to jail for killing and I also think that he is escaping from prison to try to save them from something. Or I guess he could just be using his powers just because he has them. Since the Cheerleaders father has that black man that can erase everyone's memory and block powers from other special people it still makes me think that all of this is some sort of government experiment that he is incharge of or something. The mention of Sylar hasn't come up lately but I am just assuming that he is the one chasing the cheerleader in the pictures that Isaac painted.

I still think that the congressman is shady and I haven't quite figured him out yet but he did look really shocked when Nikki said that they were blackmailing him just like they did her. Who knows maybe he is just really a jerk.

I am really wondering how Hiro's character is going to evolve in the next episode as far as what he will do with the information he gets from Peter when Peter called him.

I am just chomping at the bits until next week. I really hope they reveal a little more of the story to help put some things together.

8 comments:

Caci said...

yes, I have thought the same thing about the boy and I also believe that Frikki killed all of the people. I thought though that the pic of her husband looked like the same black guy that erases people's memories, but maybe it isn't. Do they all look the same to me?? Ok, I am excited about next week too!

Michael said...

D.L. (Nikki's husband) and Mr. Bennet's goon (let's call him "The Eraser") are not the same person. They do look similar, but I confirmed that they are played by two different actors. D.L. is played by Leonard Roberts while "The Eraser" is played by Jimmy Jean-Louis.

D.L. is obviously going to be like Kitty Pryde. He can "phase" which allows him to pass through solid objects, and Micah is apparently the offspring of two heroes and will certainly have some sort of power. We already know that he is super smart. He rebuilt a computer chip in his living room. That's like MacGyver on steroids.

Interestingly, Kitty Pryde also has a genius IQ and is an expert with computers. Seems like a little parallel of sorts to Micah.

Caci said...

Ok Michael, stop with the weirdo nerdiness and tell us NORMAL people who the heck Kitty Pryde is. I can't enjoy the parrallels if I don't know who you are talking about. Also, I like the whole "MacGyver on steroids" line!
Teacher-E, over and out

Patti said...

What are you all talking about? Caci, you appear to know...when do you have time to watch anything? Maybe you will learn some weird new tricks by watching what ever you all are watching that will help you "phase" from your classroom anytime you want! Reading everyone's comments makes me think this new show (assuming it is a new show all of you seem to know about) is on the same line as X Files. Am I close or way way way off?

Melissa said...

It is actually a lot like X-Files Aunt Patti...very good! You get a gold star!
I'm with Caci, Michael....Kitty Pryde? Who? Did you forget that you are, at this moment, the only male blogger. I have to say (no offense) we don't really care too much about what people's real-life names are at this point. Just a simple..."No, they are not the same person" would have been sufficient. Again, if you had a larger male audience, these names, and the fact that you are ridiculously way too knowledgeable of comic book heroes may in fact matter. But, alas this is not the case! So sorry to burst your bubble.
I love ya! Obviously...I married a nerd just like you! But, he knows better than to talk to me that way.

Michael said...

Kitty Pryde is on of the X-Men. She's been in all of the movies, so I figured you would know who I was talking about. Then again, I guess I should have said, she's the chick that can walk through walls that was in that movie about the people with powers and that dude that rides around in a wheelchair and the other guy that has knives on his hands (not the scary guy with knives, and not the guy with scissors for hands; the good guy with knives). Caci would've known right off who I meant, then.

Aunt Patti, the show is Heroes, and it's on NBC, Monday nights, at 8pm. Check it out. You can watch previous episodes at nbc.com.

Caci said...

Lissa, that was PRICELESS!! I love the way you answered that....and I agree with the simple answer that would have been sufficient. Michael, your answer was hilarious also, and you are right, now I know EXACTLY who you are talking about...she had a name???? go figure!!!

Caci said...

oh, and Aunt Patti, I record Heroes and it and LOST are the only two shows I make time for...but I LOVE the idea of being able to phase out of my classroom ANY time I want...hmmm....that could get suspicious!