Voting

Apr 21, 2007

Out Smithed by a Jones

Well, It seems that I have been out done again with all of these blogs that are being done almost daily. Well, I can't say that I can commit myself to that rigorous schedule but I guess I should try to stay more up to date.

Let's see I guess I will just start with today....First of all I was looking forward to sleeping in this morning since it is Saturday and all, but to my dismay I was awakened at 6am by the sound of screaming that the tv had a blue screen and he couldn't see the cartoons..yes, it was Carter, for those of you who know me you will know that this is a normal routine at our house only we normally make sure that the tv is NOT on the BLUE screen!! So I very grouchily got my pillow and blanket and went to the couch and fixed the tv and I just figured I would stay there so I would be closer for the next request. Then about 30 min. later ofcourse he is hungry, but I threatened him with an inch of his life that if he asked me for anything else before 7:30 he would be starving all day long..I know I am mean but I was tired.. So about 7:30 Dawson woke up and I had to make some jelly toast...I was already up since 6am so I decided I would go ahead and take a bath and get ready for the day. We left the house about 8:30 and hit a community garage sale about a mile down the rode. That was fun and then at 10:00 Dawson had soccer..finally a warm day of soccer..After that we went to Target to get the last things for Blake's Birthday Party tomorrow. Then we went to the Life Way Christian Store where I picked out a new Bible for Blake for his present from us. Carter and Dawson loved it there because they have a kids section where they can sit and watch Veggie Tales while parents are shopping. That is the best thing anyone could have thought of in my opinion. It was a quick and painless trip. We have one more stop later at Walmart to get some decorating tube of icing so I can decorate Blake's cake like a rocket ship. At 5:30 we have a birthday party to go to and then I guess that will end our day.
Oh, and I really need to clean out my car to make room for the party stuff.

Tomorrow is Blake's Party...I will post pictures with that.

3 comments:

Caci said...

I am so glad to see a new post on your site! I am sorry about you being awakened so early. I have taught my children not to wake me unless the house is on fire or a body part is falling off. Annalisa is the only one who doesn't follow that rule....I guess she thinks her cuteness allows her to wake me up, but I am very grouchy with her as well! We had to get up at 6:30 this morning and leave for a ball game at 8. So, I am tired right now but I will still make your cake for you because I love you!

Caci said...

ben says you should change your font to white, yellow or orange (they are complimentary to blue he says) and something thicker....he says it is too thin....but wait, he doesn't have his glasses on, so it may be easier for him to read if he does that! LOL just passing on his messages!

Patti said...

Well, all I can say is... I remember spending lots of mornings on the couch myself when you were little. The smart thing is that you realize the couch is closer to their EVERY need.
And Caci, when I made a few suggestions about your font, as I recall, Ben thought I was being a bit picky. At least both of our requests seem to be initiated from our lack of vision.