Voting

Feb 3, 2010

6 months later....



SIX months ago, we went furniture shopping.  We were overwhelmed by the cost of the stuff we liked and didn't have a clue how we were ever going to be able to afford it but luckily my husband is a master researcher.  He found that Lack's furniture in Tyler has a 6 month, same as cash layaway plan.  So we went and found something we liked and stared making our payments.  I have been so busy over the past 6 months I haven't even thought about it much.    Yesterday, when he got home from work, he had a big yellow receipt in his hand and it had a ZERO balance!  We had to wait to pick it up until today because they close at 6:00 and we had to have time to hook the trailer up and get there.  It looks so nice!  Now I just need to find a big rug!

5 comments:

Liz said...

So you had to wait the six months you were paying on it before you could bring it home??

Windy Smith said...

Yes, because it was layaway, not the in store credit. We didn't want them to run our credit. But we could have brought it home that same day if we would have done that. The layaway is just like you would do at a clothing store!

Caci said...

I LOVE it! Can't wait to plop my butt down on it! ;-)

Windy Smith said...

Caci, there will be absolutely NO PLOPPING OF BUTTS on my couch but you can ease on it if you would like!

Caci said...

I will be wreckless like a hippo (not graceful like a gazelle) and you WON'T CARE because you will just be SOOO HAPPY that I am at your house!!!!!