Voting

Feb 8, 2010

Hangers Oh Hangers!


Hangers OH hangers where do you go?  I have bought 60 hangers for the boys in the last 3 weeks.  A few weeks ago when I was doing laundry I had to go get hangers because there weren't enough to finish hanging their clothes up and again today, I bought 30 more.  I haven't used them all yet from today but it will be close when I get finished with all their clothes.  I have no idea what is happening because they haven't gotten any new clothes since Christmas.  I have had all the laundry done every week and just recently has this started to happen.  I mean I can understand a few get broken here or there but really, 60???   I am sure this happens to everyone, along with the elusive missing socks?  I can't blame hangers on the drier eating them though!  It is just mind boggling to have that many missing or broken, maybe the clothes are multiplying in the wash!  Whatever it is maybe 60 will cover it!

1 comment:

Caci said...

yes, I have also experienced this at my house, but I don't think it has been to this degree! The good thing is you can get 10 hangers for $0.99 or something....they aren't real expensive!