Voting

Feb 8, 2010

Green Feet


Oh the site of this just made me giggle a little bit!  Carter hasn't dressed up in a while.  It is getting fewer and further between.  He loves his Indiana Jones stuff he got for Christmas but even still it is just not as often anymore that I get to see his alter ego.  It has been a super long time since he has been any kind of super hero.  I really miss those days because it has been such a big part of him for such a long time.  I hate to see it go.  I got a glimpse tonight of my sweet boy and his alter ego.  Tonight it was ROBIN!  I know that because of the green feet.  I didn't get to see the rest of the costume because Carter always puts real clothes on top of his costumes so he can hide his true identity!  Oh how I wish they could just stay little!

2 comments:

Caci said...

I LOVE this! I miss my boys dressing up too! Hopefully Benjamin will enjoy it.

Kathryn said...

That is WAY too cute!