Voting

Apr 24, 2006

Two down and One to go!!!!


We celebrated Blake's Birthday at Kids Depot on Saturday. It was 2 1/2 hours of solid running around for the kids. As for the parents, we all felt like we had just finished a triathalon after the first thirty minutes because it was so hot in there. They obviously forget to mention in your party plan package that you have to get numerous people to go complain before the manager will turn the air on. Turn ON, not down to get it cooler, that SORRY SUCKER didn't even have it turned on. It was absolutely ridiculous!!! So, if that wasn't enough, one of the parents just dropped thier kid off at the party which would have been fine with me if they would have told me. I mean they didn't show back up until the party was officially over. I just thought that was a little over board for a 7 year old. Well actually it bothered Bubba a lot more than it bothered me but it was still a little CRAZY!!! Well the most important thing it that "Another one bites the dust"!!!(OH yeah and the kids had fun too)


1 comment:

Caci said...

"SORRY SUCKER?" Have you been hanging around Ben too much? Girl, I was laughing so hard at this...but then agian, I was there AND I was the one who found out about the air. Still, my kids had a blast and we had fun at your house afterwards. July and Fun Forest....here we come!!