Voting

May 21, 2006

Carter's Graduation


Carter graduated from Pre-School on Friday.
He has had a great year! His teacher is Ms. Keri, she has been great for Carter, she has 3 boys of her own so she knows just how boys are. That is a blessing for us because Carter is ALL BOY! He is the sweetest and most polite boy you will meet but he still does boy things constantly. We are so glad Ms. Keri was a part of Carter's life and she has done a great job getting him ready for Kindergarten!!! The question is, Are they ready for him?? We shall see!! He did great in the ceremony.
They sang about 5-6 songs and he sang all of them..that may not seem like much to some of you but the child doesn't really like to sing so this was MAJOR at our house!!! They have 3 Pre-K classes at his school so after the kids sang each teacher said something about each child. It was nice. Then afterwards we had cookies and lemonade. Then off we went to Baseball. After the baseball game all the kids went home with Grammy...WHEW...now I can relax for a minute.

2 comments:

Caci said...

I love the pics of Carter's graduation! Yay! He did it!! Kindergarten will be so fun for him! I am glad they got to go to Grammy's so you could relax for the weekend!

Patti said...

Now I see what I missed...I love the pictures. I would like you to email me some to have. Maybe I will be able to see them better and I want to have one to frame for home and one for my office. I want some new pics of all the boys though for my office. You are right, Carter is all boy, but with such a sweet and tender side.